Saturday, March 14, 2009

...and I start to complain that there's no rain

I leave for London on Friday. I'm excited and a little anxious. $2000 and I don't even know if I'll actually have time to see the city. Hm. Well, I guess time will tell.

Also, I don't enjoy coming home from work/hockey games on Saturday nights to an empty apartment. I'm irrationally afraid of the dark and empty apartments just make me nervous. Oh well.

I need an internship insanely bad. I don't even care if all I end up doing is coffee runs. I know I'm not getting an internship with the Sharks, so I will take what I can get. Which doesn't look like much in this economy. C'est la vie. I wish I remembered more French. I love the language so much.

I honestly don't know why I'm blogging right now. I don't really have anything to say. Just a million thoughts running through my mind, none of which are of any importance. I guess I'm just analyzing all the decisions I've made over the last few years and gauging how much outside factors have influenced everything that I've done, or not done. I feel like I've lost my rose-tinted glasses and can't seem to find all the excitement I used to be able to find in life.

Maybe I'm just tired. Enough rambling for tonight. The Sharks won tonight, so I'm done on that happy note.

No comments: